Monday, June 13, 2011

Fille Goes Full ----- Horizontal

I witnessed [photographed] the Ateneo Volleybelles win their first ever V-league Championship last May 17 -- and was able to produce some great action shots.  But one of my better actions pics in the V League was taken during the eliminations, not during the 2 championship matches.  It's the one of Fille [not Younghusband] Cainglet saving the ball.  I was on single frame and manual focus.  Maybe I was lucky.  Maybe I was at the right place at the right time.  One thing was 4 sure, I was IN the game.  As far as I'm concerned, in sports photojournalism - It's either U get the shot or U don't.  No 2 ways about it.

No fancy tricks, methods, "trade secrets" or what have U for me.
Sa akin [as my header goes]    --- Diskarte ---
Lang

And again --
To the Lady Eagles -- Charo, Cara, Bea, Karla, Aerieal, Kesinee, Gretchen, Fille, Dzi, DenDen, Bea, Ella, Jem, Alyssa, Aillysee, Amy [get well soon], Mona + Coach Clint & Staff  --  U truly deserve the Championship !!  Keep In Shape & Stay Pretty .

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment