Saturday, April 7, 2012

Step Ladder




UAAP Women's Volleyball
Step Ladder Match

#3-UST    vs    #4-FEU
February 15, Wednesday
Arena, San Juan


UST Tigresses Eliminate FEU Lady Tamaraws in Four
25-22    23-25    25-27    25-21




- Still Paying Their Dues -
Leading 19-16 in Set #4, the young, less experienced FEU Lady Tamaraws
choke under the pressure, allow UST to rally and eventually beat them.



Will be updated w lots of JPEGs after I purchase
 more space from Google in the next few days
[I used up ALL of my storage, says blogspot,
 cause of too many posted pictures - What The ??]


The funny thing is, when posting, the blogspot advisory telling me I can't add any more images comes out occasionally, at times it doesn't appear at all
-- that's just weird.

brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment