Friday, December 30, 2011

Black & White



Seeing & Shooting in Black & White
- in Low, Low [Really Low] Light


As far as the  local sports venues are concerned - been there, done that -
Araneta, Arena, Ynares, Cuneta, Rizal, Ninoy Aquino, Philsports, Ateneo, DLS Zobel, LS Greenhills, FEU R.Papa, Beda Alabang Hills, MOA, etc., etc -

[can't wait to shoot at MOA's new Arena come UAAP Season 75, though]

- so i tried something different and DIFFICULT, at that, this X'mas break -- basketball at the Village Park in South Bay Gardens [where I stay]at night, with barely manageable [poor, terrible lighting conditions] available light.

The guys playing, being my neighbors and friends who I used to play with [during  less busier times].


Redginald Gervacio, in white, tries to get past his defender.


- Redginald is blocked -
[photo above and below]



- Chirpy Molera -


- Cy Ramos -

Pahirapan para mapalabas ang imahen ??  OK lang.
Dislarte lang yan.


Chirpy gets inside the paint.


Mac Mac Escalante elevates for two.
[photo above and below]


Mac Mac hustles.


Redginald is doubled mid-air.

I'll probably take a few more soon [this time using my med telephoto lens] of these type of shots.  Despite the difficulty, it still hones my technique and makes me a better photog.


[watch out 4 my Best Photos {portraits & sports} of 2011 post soon]



 brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment