Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sunday Morning

Rizal Memorial - It's 8:33 a.m. and I'm the first photog to enter the Media Room.  [Cathy Rivilla, one of the Media Coordinators just dropped by] [Not to worry Cathy, you'll get your on-the-spot portrait sooner than you think [At the rate things are going I might have to steal one between now and sometime this evening - when hopefully, we'll all be celebrating a win -- and Yes, Cath,  If I can make it better than Sel's portrait which I took last Friday, I will.] Frankly, I think it's going to be frenzied here later - There are not enough outlets for the media [TV videographers, photographers, writers].  I just counted four [4] outlets !! -Actually its down to three now cause I'm using one already as I transcribe this entry.

I always hope for the best, but am expecting the worst. 




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment