Saturday, July 2, 2011

NBA 3-on-3

On the past 2 days that I attended press briefings for the July 3 [Azkals vs Brave Reds] match at the Rizal Memorial Stadium - I  found time to drop by the MOA, in the afternoon, to check out the NBA 3-on-3 Event.   Approximately 112 Teams registered for this 3 day event [July 1-3].  That meant 448 young hoopsters registered, since each team has a substitute. This gathering of basketball lovers, from all over the archipelago, is being graced by Horace Grant, a former team mate of MJ in Chicago, [If I remember correctly Grant has a few Championship Rings as a Bull and one Championship Ring as a Laker] and six members from the NBA New York Knicks City Dancers.



I'll have to miss the culminating day of this event since I'll be at Rizal Memorial tomorrow afternoon covering Philippines vs Sri Lanka.






brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment