Wednesday, December 7, 2011

December 7



It's December Seven
and
I'm Starting To Look Back At
Twenty Eleven


A couple o' thousand photos in the last eleven-plus months [Whew!!] - and couple more to shoot before 2011 ends - and I'm already reminiscin' [image wise, that is] ?  Yes.  SANA - Hopefully, I can outdo the best photos that I've shot the past Jan-to-the-first-week-of-December time frame, and that's easier said than done, I know,  but Hey, who knows ? 

 Without a doubt there are already a select number that will surely be part of "My Favorite/Best Images of 2011" folder - of course the number will be always be arbitrary - and now that I have a 6-month old blog that's alive and well - Why not share these select few images [pictures that will always be, excuse the senti context but I can't put it in any other way] --> that are "close to my heart" ?

[Tried to group them into a few categories, some of which have yet to be filled, I'm in no hurry to "complete my choices" - eventually the better images will just stand out above the rest - and I'll be coming back to this posting to add the eventual standouts as 2012 draws near.

Here are a few 
Randomly Arranged Favorites



Portraits [ALL shot on location]

Sel
Rizal Memoirial Football Stadium
July, 2011


Tata
Ateneo Erenchum Football Pitch
February, 2011



Sports [Behind-the-Scenes]


Final Game
Araneta Coliseum
September, 2011


Father and Daughter
UP Softball Field
January, 2011


 A Kiss From The Captain
Rizal Football Field
July, 2011


 Mom
Jollibee, Sucat
June, 2011





[Football]

Rebel Yell
Rizal Memorial Football Field
July, 2011


Chieffy Scores !!
Panaad Stadium, Bacolod
February, 2011


Whooping It Up
Ateneo Erenchum Football Field
March, 2011


[Basketball ]

The Man of Steal - Eric Salamat
Araneta Coliseum
November, 2011





[Other Sports]

Eyes On The Ball
UP Softball Field
January, 2011 


[more picks to be chosen, and posted, soon]




brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment