Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blast From the Past




Not Too Long Ago



The first ever digital sports photos I took were that of high school boys training for Palaro in the summer of 2008.  Since then, I gradually netwoked -- shooting games in minor leagues such as the Terry Razon Cup [held at Ateneo]  or the Spanish League [held also at the Ateneo] or the Pinoy Premier League [held at the ULTRA] -- and Eventually, I got to shoot my first ever UAAP match on Jan., 2009.  It was a football game.

Then came UAAP Volleyball, RIFA, Shakey's V-League [Season 6], UFL, Fil-Oil Pre-Season Tournament Basketball, ILLAM Baseball and Softball and so on   .   .   .


ARMY keeper saves one in their Pinoy Premiere League match vs Gilligan's.
[2008, ULTRA, Pasig]

Cristina de los Reyes [DLSZ] scores her 2nd Goal to lead the RP Under-19 Team to victory [2-0] against Guam, in a friendly.
 [Feb.16, 2009] [Erenchum, Ateneo]
Teddy Vic Melendres, Inquirer Sports Editor,
 had this photo published a day or two later.

Cannot remember the name of this Badminton Tournament
I took photos of, anymore.
[2008, Mega Mall, Pasig]

I occasionally come across a select few of my favored digital photos [Circa 2008, 2009, 2010] [which I've  made seperate folders off] in my computer and am reminded how much I've learned [and still have to learn] in the past years.


Lady Tam Rachel Anne Daquis outplays Lady Archer Stephanie Mercado.
[UAAP Finals, 2009, Arena, San Juan] 


UAAP Season 71 Women's Volleyball Finals MVP
 Lady Archer Ila Santos scores.
[UAAP Finals, 2009, Arena, San Juan]


Red Warrior Raffy Reyes drives past Golden Stag Pamboy Raymundo.
[Fil-Oil Flying V Pre-Season Basketball League, Arena, San Juan]


I've always enjoyed complementing images with text.
The athlete in this photo is my nephew, Nace Gonzales.
He is presently in his Senior Year at Southridge High.



Tamaraw Mark Barroca fades away for a twinner
against Archer Hyram Bagatsing.
[UAAP Season 72, 2009, Arena, San Juan]


Paul Lee, Jessica Mendoza, and Eric Salamat are all smiles during a break in the UAAP vs NCAA All-Star Exhibition Match, held a week or so after Ateneo won the UAAP Season 72 Basketball Crown.
[2009, Arena, San Juan]



brosi gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment