Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekend # 6 - Part 1



Souviniers From a Softball Championship

February 11, Saturday
Rizal Memorial Stadium

Adamson Lady Falcons' Sweet Sweep


I'm a photographer, not a writer.  I don't do game analysis or game recaps - I just share my images, make a few comments, point out a few stats here and there.

From now on, I'll greatly reduce the size and number of JPEGs I  release per posting - due to tech issues, as advised by blogspot. 



Anyways, let me share a few JPEGs from the last game of the UAAP Softball Tournament where the Adamson Lady Falcons swept ALL  their games, winning the Championship outright after their W vs UP's Fighting Lady Maroons.  









- The Fast and the Furious -
[My favorite Photo from the Match]
Yes, Fear them Falcons for they are just Formidable.




The Adamson Lady Falcons will still be strong next year - but -


knowing what I know [which I won't divulge] - - -
Let me just say - 

 Fear them Falcons but --> Be afraid, be very afraid - of the Lady Maroons.


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment