Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bea



The Girl Next [literally] Next Door




The UAAP pre-season press meet at the Gateway [Araneta Center, July]]
 is where the new members of the UAAP Family are introduced.
I posted this photo in my blog entry titled "Family Snapshots"
a couple of days after the meet and did mention something about
UP's new UAAP courtside reporter, Bea Coronel.

I tried to steal a couple of shots of Bea but never came up with anything worth saving in my files, after almost three months of UAAP basketball. 

Fast forward now to Dec. 9, Friday, [just before the PCCL Ateneo-San Beda knockout game] - where I finally get a simple decent shot of Bea. [photo below] It's blogworthy enough for the moment [though I know I can create a much, much better on-the-spot-portrait - hopefully when a good opp comes ->I'll just let it present itself, maybe in the PCCL Finals]. 

Or I can just make an appointment with Bea to shoot her portraits at her home when sched's are lighter [Her house is like 150 paces behind the place where I reside, inside a village in Sucat]  No real hurry with that - but hopefully before before 2012.


- A nice, simple angle on Bea Coronel -
-
She's currently enrolled at the UP IMC [Institute of Mass Communications].


brosi gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment